The work week is almost over, hooray! This weekend is going to be extra exciting because my cousins from Germany are coming to visit for a week and fly in on Friday AND Lindsey is moving into her new apartment on Saturday! So obviously this weekend is going to be spent by the pool as much as possible attempting to teach the Germans how to play Marco Polo, or to cool off after hauling furniture in the heat, either way I think this Thirsty Thursday post is the perfect poolside beverage for the weekend!
Here's the Pin we found:
Personally, this looks so refreshing I’ve been dying to post this Pin on here since we made the blog! The other awesome part about this Pin is the chalkboard glasses; this would be perfect for a party.
So here’s the recipe:
Raspberry Beer Cocktail (serves 6)
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries*
- 3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Using the back of a spoon, mash raspberries in a bowl; transfer to a pitcher. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve over ice.
- *3/4 cup thawed frozen raspberries may be substituted.
Simple enough, stay cool people (its been over 100 for a while in Dallas) and Enjoy!