Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday everyone! My German relatives made it safely despite being stuck in customs for almost 3 hours! But despite jet lag they are very excited to be in Texas and to see the family. What really thrills me is my little girl cousins who are 6 and 8 are now officially hooked on Pinterest. They spent the last hour yelling at me to “Pin this!” and “Pin that!” and “look up this so we can Pin it”. While kittens, puppies and nail colors were the extent of their demands, it’s exciting to know that this girly obsession is not limited to a “mature” audience.  Here's a few of the Pin's I was forced to make!

 These guys are pretty adorable.

I could wear this.

Mer?

I see why this one was exciting!
Forever Young! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment